Features And Specifications
- Intel 82430VX chipset, consisting of
- 82437VX System Controller82371SB PCI I/O IDE Xcelerator
- Socket: Socket 7
- Supported CPUs:
- Intel Pentium Classic, P54C, 75 - 200 MHzIntel Pentium with MMX, P55CCyrix/IBM 6x86 P120+ - P200+ (P200+ support according to the manual)Cyrix/IBM 6x86L, the new split voltage 6x86 CPUsCyrix/IBM M2, supports multiplier setting of 3.5 for M2AMD K5 PR90 - PR166, according to the manualAutomatic detection of CPU type, setup with CPU SoftMenuTM in BIOS setup.
- Supported CPU Voltages:
- 3.60 VSTD 3.38 VVRE 3.52 V2.50 V2.70 V2.80 V2.93 VAutomatic detection of single or split voltage, setup with CPU SoftMenuTM in BIOS setup.
- Supported Multiplier Settings:
- x1.5, x2, x2.5, x3 for Intel Pentium CPUsx2, x3 for Cyrix/IBM 6x86 CPUsx2, x2.5, x3, x3.5 for Cyrix/IBM M2 CPUsSetup with CPU SoftMenuTM in BIOS setup.
- Supported Bus Speeds:
- 50 MHz55 MHz60 MHz66 MHz68 MHz ('turbo frequency' of 66 MHz)75 MHzSetup with CPU SoftMenuTM in BIOS setup.
Second Level Cache
- Pipelined Burst Static RAM Cache
- 0 kB onboard, 0 kB in COAST slot256 kB onboard, 0 kB in COAST slot512 kB onboard, NO COAST slot0 kB onboard, 256 kB in COAST slot0 kB onboard, 512 kB in COAST slotMaximum of 64 MB cacheable RAM, as usual for VX boards.