We really probably should have dialed Skyrim down more than its Medium quality preset, but game looked so bad already that anything lower would have just been going through the motions. You can muster close-to-playable performance on the Trinity-based A10 and A8 at 1280x720, but 1680x1050 and 1920x1080 run too slowly.
Intel’s chips are lucky to break double-digit average frame rates, though, and are wholly unsuited to a mainstream title like this one.
- Following Up With More Test Data
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Sandra 2012
- Benchmark Results: Adobe CS5 And 6
- Benchmark Results: Content Creation
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Media Encoding
- Benchmark Results: File Compression
- Batman: Arkham City
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Diablo III
- If Trinity Showed Up Today...