HTML5 Hardware Acceleration
We had to use WebVizBench as the sole hardware acceleration benchmark for iOS because Pyschedelic Browsing and JSGameBench fail to run properly. These results are the average of two iterations.
The BrowserScope Security test appears to still be valid, as most browsers continue to fail at least one of its 17 security checkpoints.
Not much happens, though. Again, since each iOS browser is essentially Safari in different clothes, it's no surprise that all iOS-based browsers earn the exact same score: 14.
- Web Browser Grand Prix: iOS Circuit
- Axis, Chrome, Dolphin, Maxthon, Safari, Sleipnir
- Test Setup And Benchmark Suite
- Benchmark Results: Page Load Time
- Benchmark Results: DOM And CSS Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 HWA And Security
- Benchmark Results: Standards Conformance
- Final Placing And The iOS Winner's Circle