Conformance Composite Grade
Our conformance composite grade is achieved by dividing the results of each browser by the maximum score in each test, multiplying by 100, and averaging the different benchmark scores together.
Every iOS-based browser has identical conformance composite grades, save for Sleipnir. The Japanese browser would not get past ring zero on Facebook's ringmark, earning the unfortunate distinction of last place in standards conformance on iOS.
The charts below contain the results of each standards conformance benchmark.
Notes: The highest score in Ringmark is determined by the highest number of tests conducted among the competing browsers. All iOS-based browsers finish the conformance tests with the exact same result, except for Sleipnir.
- Web Browser Grand Prix: iOS Circuit
- Axis, Chrome, Dolphin, Maxthon, Safari, Sleipnir
- Test Setup And Benchmark Suite
- Benchmark Results: Page Load Time
- Benchmark Results: DOM And CSS Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 Performance
- Benchmark Results: HTML5 HWA And Security
- Benchmark Results: Standards Conformance
- Final Placing And The iOS Winner's Circle