Finally, we're bumping the game up to its maximum detail settings at 1920x1080 using 4x AA and 16x AF. Far fewer graphics cards are able to handle this combination, so we're only including the ones that were OK at the medium-level configuration.
The platform bottleneck is painfully evident. Though, since all of these graphics cards achieve at least 40 FPS, the result is fine.
The CPU bottleneck is crystal clear on the frame rate over time chart.
There are no frame time variances of note in this group of hardware.
- Never Say Neverwinter Again
- Image Quality And Settings
- Test System And Graphics Hardware
- Results: Low Quality, 1280x800
- Results: Low Quality, 1920x1080
- Results: Medium Quality, 1920x1080
- Results: Medium Quality, 5760x1080
- Results: High Quality, 1920x1080
- Results: CPU Benchmarks
- Neverwinter: Lots Of Fun, Despite The CPU Bottleneck