Aliens Vs. Predator shows little difference between platforms, or even CPUs, as it appears to be GPU-limited in spite of our super-fast, overclocked GeForce GTX 580.
Even the elderly S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat benchmark appears GPU-limited, showing minimal differences between platforms that fall within the margin of error.
- Bringing LGA 1156 Up To Speed
- LGA 1156 On P67? Meet The P67 Transformer
- The “Friendly Competition”
- Test System Configuration
- Storage Performance: Transfer Diagrams
- Storage Performance: Sustained, Repetitive, And Streaming Transfers
- Storage Performance: Access Time And IOPS
- Storage Performance: PCMark Vantage
- System Performance: DX11 Games
- System Performance: DX10 Games
- Power And Efficiency