The latest CoD variation has fairly impressive visuals for a DX9 game, but DX9 is less hardware-intense than DX11.
Even a pair of GeForce GTX 460 graphics cards is overkill for this game, and even when the game is spanned across three 1080p monitors. We expect Nvidia will notice this, and use this title to prove the ability of lesser cards to support an “immersive gaming experience.” It is the second best-selling game of all time in the US, after all.
- A Broader Perspective
- The Test Platform
- Additional Hardware And Benchmark Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DX9)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis (DX10)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Performance Analysis
- Energy And Efficiency