Don't believe the 'hype'-the results were in violation of the specification.
- Profits Or Quality?
- Still An Eldorado? 600 Percent Profit Margin Possible
- Our Motivation - Why Are We Running PSUs Constantly Under Full Load?
- Test Methodology
- Stressing With Highly Accurate Electronic Loads
- Noise Level And Measurement Of Temperatures
- Data Collection And Live Upload
- AcBel ATX-550CA -AB8FM: Failure - But 10-Year Warranty
- Antec Phantom 500: Quiet With High Efficiency
- Antec True Power 2.0: Mediocre Efficiency
- Aopen Prima Power 700: Super Results - No SLI
- BeQuiet BQT B5-520W-S1.3: Loose Transistor Triggers Failure
- Cooler Master Real Power RS-550-ACLY: Shutdown At Full Load
- Enermax Coolergiant EG485AX-VHB(W): Flawed Former Champ
- Enermax Noisetaker EG701AX-VE(W): Perfect Connections And Quiet
- Epower Silent Engine Xscale 470: Loud At Full Load
- Fortron FSP300-60GNF: Soundless With High Efficiency
- HEC AcePower ACE580UB: Failure At High Load
- Hiper Type R580: Not Within Specifications