|White Luminance cd/m^2|
|Black Luminance cd/m^2|
White uniformity is fair, though it's a little uneven in the far corners on the left side. Black uniformity is better, but the bottom edge of the screen is unable to achieve deep blacks, which throws off the panel's uniformity as a whole.
- There Is No One-Size-Fits-All Tablet
- Meet Toshiba's Thrive
- Toshiba's Enhancements: Controlling The "Experience"
- Docking Station: More Ports, Same Functionality
- GPU Performance: Tegra 2
- Gamer Spotlight: Shadowgun
- Display Quality: Color Gamut
- Display Quality: Black And White Uniformity
- HDMI Output And Camera Quality
- Benchmark Results: Real-World
- Battery Life And Recharge Time
- Wireless Performance
- Is Toshiba's Thrive An Android-Based Standout?