It's that time, again!
Nvidia today announced the release of its GeForce 331.58 WHQL driver. Nvidia is calling this an essential update for all GeForce GTX users, as it's the Game Ready update for Batman: Arkham Origins and Battlefield 4, two major games of the upcoming season. Nvidia also promises increased performance in DiRT Showdown (up to 11 percent), Metro: Last Light (up to 9 percent), Sleeping Dogs (up to 8 percent) and Sniper Elite V2 (up to 13 percent).
Check all the details below:
This Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience in Batman: Arkham Origins and Battlefield 4. GeForce Game Ready drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.
New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 13% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN:
- Up to 11% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 8% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 13% in Sniper Elite V2
- SLI Technology
- Batman: Arkham Origins – updated profile
- Battlefield 4 – updated profile
- Shadow Warrior – added DX9 profile
- War of the Vikings – added DX11 profile
- Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
- GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
- Gaming Technology
- Civilization 5 – added HBAO+;
- Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming (Beta). Learn more here.
- 4K Displays
- Adds support for 4K Surround
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11
- Installs GeForce Experience v18.104.22.168
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.