Nero 6.6 is bundled with our NEC burner
Again though, Nero is the only program that supports Labelflash functionality. The program itself hasn't changed much, only the Disc Label module, which has a Labelflash plug-in, is different. The Labelflash settings are easily identifiable. Printing a blank DVD with the top- quality option takes about 27 minutes, which is comparable to how long it takes to create similar labels with LightScribe. Laser-imprinted discs show greater contrast, but only in the right light. Like a hologram, the sharpness of depth only is noticeable when you move the DVD.
A Spartan user interface of the label designer module.
Graphics are easy to position.
The time remaining indicator is done before printing is actually complete.
- DVD Burners For Label Design
- LightScribe: Burn, Flip, Burn
- Software Packages That Support LightScribe
- SW: Cyberlink DVD Solution - The Complete Package
- SW: Droppix Recorder - An Intriguing Burner Software Alternative
- Droppix Recorder, Continued
- SW: SureThing CD/DVD Labeler - Professional Label Designer
- Labelflash: A Proprietary NEC Product
- Labeling With Labelflash Using Nero
- Blank Disc
- LightScribe And Labelflash Journals