The Sandra tests show us a few things: first of all, it looks like the Cyberpower CPU was performing as it should for a Phenom II X4 955 overclocked to 3.6 GHz. The results are close to our new Phenom II system when overclocked to 3.7 GHz.
However, the memory bandwidth of the Cyberpower Gamer Dragon we previously reviewed does look low compared to our Phenom II test system. The new test system's latencies were lower, but it's still a little out of whack. It will be interesting to see if this results in different benchmark numbers.
- Introduction: A Little Background
- Phenom II Versus Core i7-920: Competing System Cost Analysis
- Test Systems And Benchmark Setup
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Game Benchmarks: Crysis
- Game Benchmarks: Far Cry 2
- Game Benchmarks: World In Conflict
- Game Benchmarks: Stalker Clear Sky
- Game Benchmarks: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
- Game Benchmarks: Fallout 3
- Game Benchmarks: Left 4 Dead
- Game Benchmarks: Prototype