Our anti-virus check revealed a small difference between high-performance and power-saving modes.
Studio 12 completed our workload slightly quicker when power-saving features were switched off.
WinRAR showed a clear performance advantage for the high-performance setup with all power-saving options switched off.
- Is the Price For Efficiency Acceptable?
- Technology And Features To Reduce Power Consumption
- MSI P45 Neo2-FIR Motherboard
- Core 2 Duo E8500 And Extreme QX9650
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- 3DMark and Games
- Application Benchmarks
- Audio/Video Benchmarks
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- SYSmark 2007 Preview
- Power Consumption And Performance Per Watt