AMD has released its Catalyst 13.4 WHQL drivers for the Radeon GPUs and IGPs. The driver adds support for the Radeon HD 7990 Malta GPU and the HD 7790 graphics card, and it resolves a number of issues found in a number of games. See the change-log below for more details.
- Includes support for the for the AMD Radeon HD 7990 Series and AMD Radeon HD 7790 Series
- Includes support for several new OpenGL 4.3 features
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, Guild Wars 2,Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
- Resolves slight corruption seen in Tomb Raider with TressFX enabled for CrossFire and single GPU configurations
- Fixes graphical corruption on objects and textures in Call of Duty - Black Ops 2
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct: Fixes image quality issues when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the AMD Catalyst Control Center
- Crysis 3: Improves CrossFire performance in 3 and 4 GPU configurations
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Improves CrossFire performance
- Unigine Heaven: Improves CrossFire performance in 3 and 4 GPU configurations
- Hitman Absolution: Resolves application issues when running application at 1680x1050 with 8xAA enabled
- AMD Enduro Technology profile updates:
- Alien Colonial Marines – acm.exeBioShock Infinite – BioShockInfinite.exeCrysis 3 – Crysis3.exeGodMode – GodMode.exeGrid 2 – grid2.exeHawken – HawkenLauncher.exeNeverwinter – gameclient.exeSimCity – SimCity.exeSniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army – NZA.exeThe Walking Dead Survival Instinct – WalkingDead.exeTomb Raider – TombRaider.exeKapersky Anti-virus - avt.exe
Those feeling adventurous can also try the 13.5 beta. Find the all the drivers here.