Palit is giving away three Fermi graphics cards to select social network users.
Our friends over at Palit have launched a contest that could put a hot-n-tasty GeForce GTX 480, 470, or 465 graphics card into your hands. Contestants merely need to hit the company's three social website pages and show a little love.
The contest actually started Tuesday, and will run on through August 16, 2010. First prize is the GeForce GTX 480, followed by the 470 as the contest's second place prize, and the 465 as the third place prize. Palit is also offering a "mystery" fourth place prize (no, they won't tell us save for that it won't involve hamsters), and five other complimentary prizes.
Ready to enter? Here's what you need to do: Do ONE of the following:
- (a) Head here and click on "LIKE."
- (b) Make sure you comment on the contest entry and insert the code phrase "I got game."
- (a) Head here and then click "Follow."
- (b) Retweet the name once with the code phrase "I got game."
- (a) Head here and then click "Add to Friends."
- (b) Make sure you comment on MySpace with the code phrase "I got game."
To learn more about the contest--including the terms and conditions--head here.