Power VR published this benchmark to prove the superiority of the Kyro's "tiling" technology. You can download this benchmark here .
The R7500 already gave us a taste of this. In Villagemark, the Radeons are in a class of their own. The driver's Z-optimization seems to be working flawlessly here. The Nvidia driver, on the other hand, seems to be having some problems coping with the overdraw test.
- RADEON 8500 Performance Check
- Graphics Cards Compared
- Our Athlon Test Rig
- Evolva - DirectX 7 Game - T&L
- Evolva Bump - DirectX 7 Game - T&L, Continued
- Giants - DirectX 7 Game - T&L
- Unreal Tournament - DirectX 7 Game
- Quake 3 - Open GL Game - T&L
- RTCW MP Test - Open GL Game - T&L
- Villagemark - DirectX 7 Benchmark - T&L
- 3D Mark 2001 - DirectX 8 Benchmark