... while its big, 250 GB brother attracts attention with its coolness factor.
The rears of the combo drives offer the two interfaces quite clearly: on the left are two ports for IEEE 1394A (a.k.a. FireWire), and in the middle is the USB connector. On the right is the power connector. In order to run the drive, you need a power supply, which is included in the package.
- The Combo Drive In Detail
- The Combo Drive In Detail, Continued
- Factory Case Modding: Lights To Catch The Eye
- Combo Drive: Technical Details
- Interior Of The Combo Drive
- Accessories Included: All The Usual Stuff
- Test Setup
- Burst Transfer Rate (Interface)
- Conclusion: FireWire Gives The Best Results