The HQL320WR came out of the calibrator test with above-average results. That's good news for a set that sells for less than $1,400.
|Black spot||White spot||Contrast|
Finally! The HQL320WR is the only TV we tested for this article that has a really good black level. As a result, the contrast as measured is a high 646:1 - which was a pleasant surprise.
The panel's good qualities were also fairly uniform, as the graph shows. All the readings were within a very small range (10% of the total), which is exceptional.
- LG RZ30LZ50
- Spatial Uniformity
- ViewSonic N3200W
- ViewSonic NW3200: 0 To 255 In 18 Ms
- IIYAMA L323W-S
- IIYAMA L323W-S: Flabby
- Toshiba 32WL48G
- Toshiba 32WL48P: Good Responsiveness
- Phocus LCD 30 WMS
- Phocus LCD 30 WMS: No Worse Than The Others
- Phocus LCD 30 WMS: Tight And Responsive
- Philips 30PF9946/12
- Philips 30PF9946/12: More Of The Same
- Philips 30PF9946/12: 16 Ms... Sometimes
- Hyundai HQL320WR
- Hyundai HQL320WR: Good Static Qualities
- Hyundai HQL320WR: Rather Fast