Responding almost exclusively to CPU frequency, Apple iTunes shows identical performance for the stock systems while also rewarding the original build’s higher overclock.
HandBrake is a better test of modern hardware capability, yet identical processors still produce similar results at stock. The original build’s luckier overclock again gives it a lead at the top of the chart.
The same pattern is seen in TMPGEnc. The new system’s faster memory could be responsible for slightly better results at stock speed, while a superb overclock allows the former system to take the crown when maximized.
MainConcept doesn’t appear to benefit from faster RAM, though the original build’s great overclock still shines.
- The Perfect PC?
- Graphics And Memory
- Case And Power
- Motherboard, CPU, And CPU Cooler
- System, Storage, And Optical Drives
- Hardware Installation
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Benchmark Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Value Conclusion