ECS’ tiny mini-ITX motherboard edges out the field for the second time in Photoshop.
No performance difference was found between motherboards in 3ds Max.
Our virus scan appears to reveal the performance lost to EVGA’s IDE disk mode, a problem further defined in WinRAR.
Relying mostly on CPU and DRAM performance, 7-Zip shows little difference between H55 motherboard models.
- Is Size A Feature?
- Features Comparison
- ASRock H55M Pro
- Asus P7H55D-M EVO
- Biostar TH55XE
- ECS H55H-I Mini-ITX
- EVGA H55 ATX
- Foxconn H55MX-S
- Gigabyte H55M-USB3
- Intel DH57JG Mini-ITX
- MSI H55M-ED55
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Synthetic Benchmarks: Futuremark
- Synthetic Benchmarks: SiSoftware Sandra
- Overclocking Results