Left 4 Dead 2 is a great game with a huge multi-player following, and we want to see if these nettops can handle playing it, since the game doesn't apply a heavy graphics load compared to other modern titles.
Once again, ASRock’s entry delivers great performance all the way up to 1080p, while the other options are less impressive. Zotac’s Zbox and Arctic Cooling’s MC001-BD might be considered passable at 720p and below, but Giada’s i50 is out of the running entirely.
- Nettop Nirvana
- Arctic MC001-BD
- ASRock CoreHT 252B
- Zotac Zbox AD03BR-PLUS
- Giada i50 B5541
- Test Systems And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II
- Benchmark Results: Left 4 Dead 2
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft
- Benchmark Results: Video Playback
- Benchmark Results: Networking
- Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks
- Have Nettops Transcended Productivity?