Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in

Nvidia Posts the GeForce 335.23 WHQL Graphics Driver

By - Source: Tom's Hardware US | B 10 comments

Nvidia's new WHQL-certified graphics driver has been posted.

Nvidia has posted a new display driver – the GeForce 335.23 WHQL certified graphics driver. This driver carries a number of enhancements over older drivers, including performance boosts as well as new 3D Vision and SLI profiles. According to Nvidia this driver is designed to deliver an ultimate experience in Titanfall. Below you'll find a snippet of the release notes:


  • Enhanced GPU clock offset options for GeForce GTX 750Ti / GTX 750

SLI Technology

  • Diablo III – updated DX9 profile
  • Bound by Flame – updated profile
  • DOTA 2 – updated profile
  • Need for Speed Rivals – updated DX11 profile
  • Watch Dogs – updated profile

Gaming Technology

  • Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
  • Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ Twitch streaming


  • Supports Nvidia GameStream™ technology

3D Vision

  • Titanfall – rated "Good"
  • Thief – rating now "Good"
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts – in-depth laser sight added

The driver can be found for download on Nvidia's website, or downloaded through Nvidia's GeForce Experience application.

Ask a Category Expert

Create a new thread in the News comments forum about this subject

Example: Notebook, Android, SSD hard drive

This thread is closed for comments
  • 3 Hide
    nightwolf667 , March 11, 2014 5:31 PM
    Upgraded from R331 for Titanfall. So far no issues and it runs butter smooth now. On R331, it had a really bad stutter. Hopefully this will be stable as the latest couple had reported issues.-GTX 680
  • 2 Hide
    bryonhowley , March 11, 2014 6:08 PM
    So far so good on my SLI/Surround Gigabyte GTX 670's. But then again I have not really had any problems with Nvidia drivers short of getting 3+1 display setup running. That I have never been able to get to work no matter how I connect my displays trying to get the +1 working disables the Surround every time.
  • 2 Hide
    bucknutty , March 11, 2014 8:39 PM
    This driver does not seem to have a SLI profile for Titan Fall. One card is at 99% and the other is at 1%.
  • Display all 10 comments.
  • 2 Hide
    nate1994 , March 11, 2014 9:22 PM
    This driver doesn't work for me, I got no display after enabling SLI. Rolling back to the previous version fixed it.i7 3770Corsair H604x 4GB Gskill Ripjaws X 1600Mhz CL8MSI Z77A-GD65,2x MSI GTX 660TI Power Edition in SLI Samsung 830 128GB SSD2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDSeasonic Platinum SS-660XP2Corsair Carbide 500R
  • 4 Hide
    Zepid , March 11, 2014 9:46 PM
    They need to hurry up with the SLi profile for Titanfall, it should have been ready for this release. What a buzz kill.
  • 3 Hide
    ocosix , March 12, 2014 3:00 AM
    While the last AMD's WHQL driver was from last year Dec, almost 3 months ago, and Nvidia already has 3 WHQL drivers since, and god knows when will AMD's next WHQL come out. What's up AMD, too much work? perhaps you should focus on doing simple things better rather than eating more than you can chew. No wonder you are slowly losing market share! /shake head Btw I am a R290 user, it's just getting too annoyed.
  • 1 Hide
    the_crippler , March 12, 2014 7:21 AM
    I love how Nvidia seems to release new drivers every 15 minutes, but none of them seem to work for me. The best help that their "support" group can give me is to roll back to the driver from last March. Sooooooooo much wishing that I'd never switched from ATI...
  • -1 Hide
    CraigN , March 12, 2014 7:25 AM
    crippler - That could be a problem with your card that can't be fixed by drivers if you're having such a hard time with it. I'd suggest RMAing it.
  • 2 Hide
    expl0itfinder , March 12, 2014 7:49 AM
    I would still love an SLi profile for War Thunder. That game has been out for way too long to not have support for something as simple as that. It's had Oculus Rift support for almost a year now for pete's sake
  • 1 Hide
    Au_equus , March 12, 2014 12:57 PM
    yeeaaaa! no more stuttering and crazy flickering on TF!!