Let’s begin with medium-detail benchmarks. This is a good starting point because the game is visually appealing, but doesn't exact a debilitating load on your graphics card.
Even the GeForce GT 430 and Radeon HD 5570 achieve a minimum frame rate of at least 30 FPS at 1080p. Those are great results for such entry-level discrete cards. Of the add-in boards we tested, only the Radeon HD 6450 is too slow to run the game at 1280x1024 on medium detail settings.
- Can Your PC Handle The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
- Image Quality And Settings
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Medium Detail, No Anti-Aliasing
- High Detail, FXAA Enabled
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Enabled
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Plus FXAA
- Ultra Detail, 4x MSAA Plus Transparent/Adaptive AA
- CPU Benchmarks
- Skyrim Scales Well On Slower Systems