Trendnet - Affordable Wireless N-Standard Router
Among other new products, Trendnet will be unveiling a very compact wireless LAN router. In addition to the wireless B and G standards, the TEW-637AP also supports the new fast N standard. As a result, the router will be able to offer up to 12 times the data rate and 6 times the range of 802.11g products. The unit's two antennas also improve range and speed a little more. The router uses the Easy-Go setup routine, allowing it to be ready for use in a matter of minutes. Trendnet quotes a recommended retail price of €65. The TEW-637AP comes with a three-year warranty.
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz via single-band antenna
- Compatible with the IEEE 802.11n (Draft) and IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Universal wireless connectivity for seamless roaming between all 802.11 networks
- Data rates of up to 300 MBit/s through IEEE 802.11n (Draft)connection
- Supports IEEE 802.11e extensions for wireless applications
- Supports the wireless security technologies WEP, WPA & WPA2
- Low susceptibility to interference and good reception ensure reliable performance
- Supports WiFi-secured installation (WPS)
- Supports Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Linux and Mac
The back of Trendnet's TEW-637AP WiFi router
Hall 13, Stand D14
Current page: Trendnet - Affordable Wireless N-Standard RouterPrev Page Asus - Improving The EPU Technology Next Page MSI Geforce 9600 GT (N9600GT-T2D1G Und N9600GT-T2D-OC)
Stay on the Cutting Edge
Join the experts who read Tom's Hardware for the inside track on enthusiast PC tech news — and have for over 25 years. We'll send breaking news and in-depth reviews of CPUs, GPUs, AI, maker hardware and more straight to your inbox.
Tom's Hardware is the leading destination for hardcore computer enthusiasts. We cover everything from processors to 3D printers, single-board computers, SSDs and high-end gaming rigs, empowering readers to make the most of the tech they love, keep up on the latest developments and buy the right gear.