When it comes to upgrades, few purchases rival the impact of a new monitor. The right screen can give you a sharper picture, more vibrant colors, and a smoother gaming experience.
When shopping for a new monitor, first consider whether your video card supports AMD's FreeSync or Nvidia's G-Sync anti-tearing technology. Consider the panel refresh rate (higher is better) and then think about the panel size you want and the resolution you intend to play at.
Below, you'll find a list of our current favorite gaming monitor deals. For more advice, check out our Gaming Monitor Buying Guide and Best Gaming Monitors page.
This week, Dell is slashing prices on select gaming monitors during its semi-annual sale. Even better, you can stack coupon code "SAVE17" to take an extra 17 percent off sale prices. (The coupon only works with items marked "save an extra 17%.") Deals include:
Alienware 25-inch FreeSync Monitor for $275.97 via "SAVE17" ($224 off)
Alienware 34-inch Curved G-Sync Monitor (2560 x 1080) for $733.30 via "SAVE17" ($466 off)
Alienware 34-inch Curved G-Sync Monitor (3440 x 1440) for $772.72 via "SAVE17" ($727 off)
That ties last week's price and it's the best deal we've seen for the 1440p model.
Alternatively, B&H Photo Video is taking $100 to $250 off select Acer Predator gaming monitors with prices starting at $499.99. Deals include:
- Acer Predator XB1 27-inch G-Sync Monitor for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Acer Predator Z1 31.5-inch G-Sync Monitor for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Acer Predator 32-inch G-Sync IPS Monitor for $849.99 ($250 off)
Other deals include:
Favorite Gaming Monitor Deals Now
- HP Pavilion 32-inch QHD Monitor w/ HDR for $349.99 ($100 off)
- Asus ROG Swift 34-inch Curved Monitor for $879.99 ($99 off)
- LG 27-inch 1080p FreeSync IPS Monitor for $144.95 ($50 off)
More Deal Coverage
- Best Tech Deals Overall
- Best GPU Deals
- Best SSD Deals
- Best Gaming Laptop Deals
- How to Find the Best Hardware Deals